KOSY Joint Stock Company recruits a Director of Finance
– Advise the Board of Management, the Board of Directors of the Company in the field of finance, accounting and finance and accounting operations;
– Implement the system of financial management, financial investment, management of capital and cash funds of the Company in accordance with the law;
– Develop and implement financial criteria, short and long term financial plans of the Company;
– Analysize and participate in evaluating the feasibility of the investment projects before proposing to the company’s project management board in terms of finance;
– Develop and establish relationships with the system of banks, credit institutions, investment funds;
– Advise the Executive Board of the Company in the entire company’s financial control and operations of financial procedures, accounting, internal control …
– Male, 30 years old or more, graduated from University, majoring in Finance, Accounting, (priority given to candidates with MBA, PhD. degrees in Finance, Accounting and Chief Accounting Certificate);
– More than 5 years of management experience in finance, accounting, such as Chief Financial Officer, Chief Accounting (priority given to candidates who used to work as financial managers for enterprises operating in the construction sector, business and investment of real estate);
– Understand the rules of law in the fields of finance, accounting, banking and business and investment of real estate;
– Communicate in English;
– Honest, enthusiastic, responsible and withstand high pressure job.
– Be entitled to the salary standard according to ability and job performance;
– Participate in a full range of insurance under the provisions of the state;
– Have holidays in accordance with the provisions of labor law;
– Enjoy the full other benefits for employees under the provisions of the state and of the Company;
– Have opportunities for advancement on the job and income;
– Be provided with professional training and skills corresponding to the requirements of the work and activities of the company.
– A handwriting application for job;
– Curriculum Vitae certified by the local authorities (last 6 months);
– Copy (notarized) documents and certificates related;
– A description of the working process and abilities;
– Health certificate (within the last 6 months);
– Copy (notarized) household record, ID;
– 02 photographs of 4 * 6.
Applications are received as from January 26th, 2015.
HR Department – KOSY Joint Stock Company
Ms. Duong Thuy Hanh
Address: No. 9, Lot 4C, Trung Yen 9 Street, Yen Hoa Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi, Viet Nam.
Phone: 84.4.37833660 – 0945.340.799